LCD TV Screen

lonedad | 21:24 Tue 28th Jul 2009 | Electronics
Anyone know how to get scratches out of an LCD TV screen? My daughter has decided she wanted the scratch it, quite alot!!

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lonedad. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Had a quick look on Google... you prob. don't want to hear this:

''They can't be 'removed'. And the cost to replace an LCD screen, assuming you have a quality name brand and can get parts, is prohibitive - close to the cost of a new TV.''

Hopefully someone will prove me wrong...
I thought so. Had a quick look around myself. Its not too bad and is barely noticeable. Just not happy because its new.
Thanks for looking though
Get your daughter to pour a drink down the back and claim on your house insurance ;-)
Well ive got to get some first but I guess I could just get some and then claim later
then again - just pull all her fingernails out
^ lol... extreme... but probably a good idea...
In the good old days one way I heard of for getting scratches out of car windscreens was something like clear floor polish which sort of filled them in. I don't know if this method will work on TV screens as they are different material. Also it might smear quite badly and also attract dust more.

LCD TV Screen