ChatterBank3 mins ago
Welcome to The AnswerBank, a free website where you can ask questions and share knowledge by answering other users' questions.
The AnswerBank is used by thousands of people all over the world, so the majority of the content on our pages is personal opinion. You should exercise caution when considering the content of The AnswerBank and use it responsibly whenever you post any information or contribute to questions and answers.
Do not rely on the content as being professional advice. We want to make your experience of The AnswerBank as enjoyable and as useful as possible. For this reason we have developed terms and conditions ("Terms") for your use of The AnswerBank website ("Website").
1. You acknowledge and agree that the information contained in the material in this Website is supplied by voluntary contributors and that it is supplied for information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that the information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. All information or answers given are given in good faith but AnswerBank Limited ("AnswerBank") the parent company which operates The AnswerBank has not made any investigation into their accuracy.
2. The AnswerBank cannot and do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information or the answers given.
3. The AnswerBank exclude any and all liability for loss or damage which you may suffer caused by any error, omission or inaccuracy in any information, material or answers contained in the Website ("Material").You must use your own judgement as to the use of the Material. In cases involving personal health, financial or legal matters or other sensitive or personal issues you should seek independent personal guidance from an appropriately qualified professional.
4. You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use only. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this Website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any of the contents.
5. Other than printing or downloading (as set out in the paragraph above), you agree that the contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without our prior express written permission. This includes "caching" or "mirroring" any of the site's contents.
6. We give no warranty that this Website (or websites which are linked to this Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. Nor do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) resulting from use of or inability to use this Website.
7. If you make any posting or contribution to The AnswerBank you hereby assign by way of future assignment any copyright in your posting to AnswerBank and you also waive any moral right in such posting or contribution.
8. You agree not to disclose any personal information (e.g. full name, address, phone number) either about yourself or any other individual(s) when making any posting or contribution to The AnswerBank.
9. You agree that any posting or contribution you make to such forums will not be defamatory, discriminatory, racist, obscene, offensive, threatening or in breach of any copyright or in any way unlawful or objectionable.
10. You agree that the questions and answers on this website are for discussion purposes only and are not to be used to market, sell or promote any product, service, project or organisation.
11. The AnswerBank reserves the right to remove any post that does not relate to the topic being discussed; to organise the message boards; delete or edit any question and answer that we feel breaches our Terms and/or Site Rules and delete any posting that we feel does not conform to the intended spirit of The AnswerBank service.
12. You acknowledge that The AnswerBank is a free to use website which runs on ad revenue, and as such you will not recommend other members to block adverts on The AnswerBank using an ad blocker. Any posts mentioning ad blockers will be removed.
13. You acknowledge and agree that unless otherwise specified, copyright and all rights in the contents of the site belong to or are owned by AnswerBank, which owns and operates The AnswerBank.
14. Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of and the courts of England and Wales who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
Fair Collection Notice
The AnswerBank and any successors to The AnswerBank's business will hold and process your personal information on its systems for the purposes of posting your questions, answers and comments to The AnswerBank, administration, business development, trend analysis, and marketing.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is possible The AnswerBank may contact you by e-mail about products, services and special offers they believe may be of interest to you.
On occasion, The AnswerBank may wish to share your personal information with affiliated companies, other commercial partners or third parties who may contact you by e-mail with details of products, services and other special offers they believe may be of interest to you. Some of those companies may be resident outside the European Economic Area. The law outside of the European Economic Area may not protect your personal information.
The information you give us as an account holder will be accessible by you at the 'Sign-in' page. This enables you to change the details and select or de-select whether you wish to receive information about goods and services.
The AnswerBank and Facebook Login
Members of The AnswerBank can validate and log into their account with Facebook. We do not collect any information from user Facebook profiles except for the email address associated with the Facebook account (required to associate the account with the correct AnswerBank account). We do not collect any information from Facebook for marketing purposes.
© AnswerBank Ltd
Registered Company Number: 03948614