Sky Digibox Problem - Snowy Picture

1234567billy | 20:11 Tue 24th Feb 2015 | Electronics
I have been updating my tv's recently to full hd and hd freeview.
My tv aerials all run through the Sky Digibox - the old white one that I have had for years.
I have noticed that ONLY on the sky channels I am getting a snowstorm effect in the picture background , sometimes worse than others depending on the sky programme being watched. I have tried reducing the backlightbut this only partially makes it better. All Freeview channel pictures are excellent.
Is there any way I can retune the digibox to resolve this problem? My sky operates through channel number 63. I dont want to play around with thr skybox and make things worse.
Any advice please??
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by 1234567billy. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Check that the screw thread on the Sky aerial connection isn't loose.
Why have you not connected the Sky box to tv via scart? It gives a better picture.

Sky Digibox Problem - Snowy Picture