Help me with film title!

~max~ | 00:16 Thu 11th Dec 2008 | Film
Hi! For some reason, I remembered a movie I watched a few years ago, and now it's driving me crazy....
It's about a family that goes sailing for a holiday, when the boat sinks during a storm (I think). They end up stranded on a shore during winter, with no food, drink or warm clothes.
They build a raft, and the father and son go in search of help, leaving the two daughters there. When they come back a long time afterwards, they expect the girls to be dead from the cold and hunger, but they have survived....
Anyone????

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ~max~. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

backdraft?

titanic2 the return?

d t h?????
Could it be this one max

THe sea gypsies
A man and his two daughters set out to sail around the world, but shipwreck on the Alaskan coast.

Hi Max :-) I know the one you're talking about,I saw it a ccouple of years ago myself. I think it was one of those made for telly movies,that are based on true events. Cant remember exactly who was in it,but,i'm gonna have a look around.
I know the film you mean Max but I cant remember the title.
Something like the long walk, I think.
Very similar, Squitty! But I think it was more recent than that....
Unless I'm mistaken! It would help if I could see some pics of the movie...Can't find any.
Anything To Survive (1990).

Starring Matt LeBlanc (Friends) & Robert Conrad.
That could be it.
Yessss! I think that's the one Fanriffic! Thank you!
Anything to Survive with matt Le Blanc! It's always on True Movies! I thought I was the only one who watched these films....

Help me with film title!