Fwb...

Camerella1 | 14:05 Fri 11th Jan 2019 | Body & Soul
If I post an ad stating what I’m looking for in a FWB situation and you respond to it. We decide to meet, you state what you would like, we hit it off and continue for a while. Then 18 months later you decide without me knowing (until many times asking, resulting in a heated argument) that you don’t want to hookup anymore. Do I have the right to say that I don’t want to be friends anymore if I’m not getting the benefit and you are still getting? Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends because you don’t want to hookup anymore? Isn’t the situation based off hooking up?

Answers

"Do I have the right to say that I don’t want to be friends anymore" Yes. "Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends because you don’t want to hookup anymore?" No, if you don't have time for that relationship, then you don't have time. If you make time to 'hook up'and they just want to be friends, then you don't have time for that. "Isn’t the situation...
14:09 Fri 11th Jan 2019
"Do I have the right to say that I don’t want to be friends anymore"

Yes.

"Am I a bad person for not wanting to be friends because you don’t want to hookup anymore?"

No, if you don't have time for that relationship, then you don't have time. If you make time to 'hook up'and they just want to be friends, then you don't have time for that.

"Isn’t the situation based off hooking up?"

It would seem so.
Of course you have the right - walk away.
Can't really add to what Spath's put, you have a right to feel however you feel x
It's like me wanting a doctor and getting a dentist.. OK there may be some correlations but at the end of the day.. i wanted a doctor, so i've no time or need for a dentist.
wow Spath.....where do you find your health professionals????
Gumtree :/ ;) ;)
lol
can you explain what FWB is and what 'hooking up' ( in this context ) is?

You are not a bad person for halting a friendship. Just make sure your friend knows why.
AL, Friend with Benefits.
Friends with benefits..

Hooking up would imply, sexual activity when you 'hook up'.
Good Grief I feel old.....:-)

Fwb...