Repeat question re television behaving strangely

abstibus | 19:59 Tue 07th Aug 2012 | Electronics
I put a question in How it Works, but perhaps that was the wrong section.
I bought a TV llast October from Amazon. It is a Digihome LCD 32913HDDDVD.
On Sunday evening the picture changed and has still not righted.
There is a dividing line across the screen about a third or a quarter of the way down, and the colours in the two upper and much larger lower sections are different. The top section gives the true colours and the colours in the lower section are very strange - they are much darker and kind of purplish/yellow - very difficult to describe.
At times I can also see vertical lines to the left of the lower two thirds of the screen.
Before I start to panic, can some kind person suggest what might be wrong?
I am totally at sea with anything technical.

Answers

^^ That was supposed to be a link to all the 1 start reviews which detail all the various faults that buyers have encountered within just a few months of purchase. AB has very helpfully turned it into a recommendation.
Scroll down and click on the one star reviews.
At least Amazon are pretty good on customer service...
20:06 Tue 07th Aug 2012
I'd start to panic if I were you:
Amazon.co.uk User Recommendation
Thank you, rojash.
I hadn't read the one star reviews.
How do I contact Amazon customer services?
Is it now too late (bought October 2011)?
Anne - the TV isn't a year old yet. If it is a fault with the set, it should be repaired/replaced free. No question.
Thank you both so much.
I spoke to a very helpful woman at Amazon Customer Services and am returning the TV for a refund. Now all I have to do is go and beg some packaging materials from a friendly store and arrange for collection.
Then I'll go for Samsung or Panasonic, I think.
Mighty relieved!!
Thanks again.