AT-AT Imperial Walker question from Star Wars Episodes 5 and 6

JonnyBoy12 | 15:48 Sun 06th Feb 2011 | Film
Just how high are AT-ATs from the Star Wars saga, otherwise known as Imperial Walkers? One site I have seen says they are 22.5 metres tall, whereas another states their height as 15.5 metres high. Which one is right may I ask? I would imagine the former as in The Empire Strikes Back an AT-ST is briefly seen for a moment, and the AT-AT towers above this. I would also like to know how much they weigh, as can not see this information listed anywhere.

Thanks for any replies from Star Wars buffs.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by JonnyBoy12. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Inventive though they were, surely the 'tripping a$$ over t1t'' method of destruction wasn't too hard to have forseen?
They are only a few inches high and weigh just a few grammes. The film makers animated them to look like they were walking.