My Fiance Seems To Be Pulling Away From Me Gets Mad When I Mention It

Metalgirl72 | 23:01 Fri 22nd Oct 2021 | Family
My fiance and I have been together for 6 years. I put it all in a nutshell, I have been noticing and feeling that he is pulling away from me. Not being as affectionate not being as complementary just not himself. He could tell it was bothering me when we were texting one day and asked me to tell him what was on my mind. Very reluctantly I did. And as he usually does, he got defensive and angry. Telling me that he is not doing that, he told me to get bent, all kinds of other mean things. Two nights after that happened he came into town, he travels for his job I used to go on the road with him but recently decided to come and stay home, when he came into town we stayed at a hotel close to my son's house where I live and yes we slept together and yes it was kind of weird because he talked the whole time but I didn't have much to say I was still hurt and bothered. Because he acted like no big deal. After he dropped me off his texting is declined with me how he text is sort of just to the matter and cold and he is no longer sending me good morning or evening text like he usually did. I just want to know what I need to do I've never been through this before

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Metalgirl72. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Sounds to me like he's got another girl (or the seven-year-itch) - in your shoes I would dump him, but only you can decide.
Sounds as though relationship has gone stale, from his point of view.. It happens.
Might be a good time to move on.
Sounds like it’s time to move on. I wish you the best.
sounds like you need another different boy firend