For Labour Fans......

ToraToraTora | 14:20 Mon 16th Apr 2018 | News
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620881/Diane-Abbott-posts-FAKE-image-Israeli-fighter-jet-bombing-Iran.html
Are you happy that this woman would be Home sec in the unlikely event of Labour winning an election?

Answers

1 2 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ToraToraTora. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Boris Johnson is Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs.........
so you'd be happy with Ms Abbot in one of the great offices of state spath?
Clearly he would, but then judging by the extraordinary, and sometimes even contradictory, posts from Spath I am not surprised.

Perhaps he is on a course at college - Abbotmathics?
I'm not happy that Boris the Buffoon is! Are you happy that Micheal Gove is Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs of the United Kingdom?
Personally I am fine with Grove in that position.
I am NOT a fan of abbot. She is not a smart woman. But that is not to say that there are actually people IN parliament CURRENTLY that are slightly more of a cause for concern.
Good pun but there won't be any groves if he carries on.
How on earth can you possibly compare Boris and Gove with Abbott?

Have you really lost the plot?
TTT you've got ur priorities in a right twist with this one
I am, because he seems to be doing a good job.

Not sure as I count as a "Labour fan" any more, but my answer to the main question is a resounding "No"
I am happy with Bojo and Gove in their respective positions.
"How on earth can you possibly compare Boris and Gove with Abbott?"

You are right how on earth can we compare the current political powers in charge with a hypothetical situation regarding another political power becoming in charge.
No pun, just a typo or autocorrect.
"No pun, just a typo or autocorrect."

Well it was a goodun either way.

A grove is a small wood or collection of trees
as my OH says, what would you like him to do, vote for the same bunch of scumbags as wehave now ?
"You are right how on earth can we compare the current political powers in charge with a hypothetical situation regarding another political power becoming in charge. " spath, are you familiar with the prefix "shadow" - it means that person would be the actual incumbent should the opposition win an election, nothing "hypothetical" about it, unless you are saying that Agent COB is not being honest about who his team would be in the unlikely event they win a GE!
Slight pedanticism..
You what Spath?

Tell you what sit down and give your mouth a chance.
youngmafbog, just because you say something most certainly does not make it true.

1 2 Next Last

For Labour Fans......