New Bond Film: Skyfall Trailer

Philtaz | 16:42 Tue 22nd May 2012 | Film
What do you reckon? Loooks good, have been impressed with Craig as Bond thus far.
Shame it's not out until November.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ4dAY3DW4c

Answers

Not only is Craig already my favourite Bond I think the newer films are arguably my favourite films in the series. I love the coldness of his Bond and total detachment from emotion.

The films changed direction and arguably are very 'Bourne' like in their approach but that is definitely no bad thing. As the Bond trademarks trickle back in that will be the...
13:13 Wed 23rd May 2012
opening date october 26th. i am already planning to take a very special friend down to london to see it in leicester square as a treat for us both .. celebrating 50 years of bond
Sounds fab excelsior, I'm jealous!
phil. she is my oldest and best friend, i am proud to be god-father to her lovely daughters. we are both bond fans, we went ten years ago for the 40th anniv film .. die another day
forgot to say. i agree with you, daniel craig has picked up the role very nicely.

The films changed direction and arguably are very 'Bourne' like in their approach but that is definitely no bad thing. As the Bond trademarks trickle back in that will be the test.

Also love the 21st century villains being more realistic, showing that true power can lie with bland corporate heads.
Couldn't have put it better Mattk, you summed it up perfectly.
No longer the bed-hopping(ok, he gets his leg over once or twice!) tourist with a gun that Moore was but a cold, steely eyed ruthless(bordering psychotic) professional who's not afraid of stepping on toes, especially his superiors to get the job done.

For that the writers have to be commended but Craig more so for his portrayal, he's been a revelation in the role.
One of my fave scenes is perhaps one of the most understated.

It is in QoS where he kills the guy on his hotel room balcony. The look on Bond's face is perfect as he waits for him to die. Craig brilliantly shows that it is nothing more than an inconvenience to him preventing him from getting on with the job in hand.

New Bond Film: Skyfall Trailer