Bin Bag Liner/Strengthener

Avatar Image
SteveD | 16:41 Mon 23rd Nov 2020 | Home & Garden
3 Answers
Many years ago I was given as a present a sheet of very thick black plastic with two cut-outs for the fingers designed to be slid inside a large plastic bin bag to hold the bag upright and facilitate filling it. When full, the plastic sheet could be grasped by the cut-outs and pulled out of the plastic bag. I think that it was originally bought from one of those booklets advertising "indispensable" gadgets that you never knew you needed that sometimes come inside magazines.

This sheet of plastic has been very useful over the years and I would like to get another one but I don't know what to call it which doesn't help searching for one on the Internet.

Any ideas?


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by SteveD. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Question Author
That's it! Many thanks. Not cheap but the one I have must be at least 20 years old and has been in frequent use for garden waste and is not really showing much sign of wear.

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Bin Bag Liner/Strengthener

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.