Paint stripper

Avatar Image
Karen2005 | 14:34 Tue 11th Oct 2005 | Home & Garden
2 Answers

Is there a product that strips paint from plastered walls? 

When I recently removed some wallpaper, most of the paint underneath (painted directly onto the plaster) came away with it, but there are still big patches left. 

I don't really want to have to chip away at it, but the paint removers I've looked at only seem to be suitable for wood and metal.



1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Karen2005. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Nitromorse do a Textured paint remover that works on painted plastered walls.
Question Author
Thanks for this, purpleannie.  I'll look for this paint remover.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Paint stripper

Answer Question >>