What Type Of Baby Jewelry Do You Like To Buy?

ASmith1410 | 09:08 Wed 08th Dec 2021 | Family
‘Something Precious for Someone Priceless’… this briefly sums up the overflowing emotions behind baby jewelry and why parents from all over the world are head-over-heels in love with them.

Answers

1 2 Next Last

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ASmith1410. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

None, babies don't need such nonsense - and the majority of parents would disregard such advertising drivel.
None.
I agree. The babies don't care a hoot about such things.
Put the money in a bank account for later years when it will be of more use.
Babies should not wear jewellery if that is what you mean. I don't know anyone who puts jewellery on a baby
this looks like spam, just wait for the link, besides who the hell puts any jewellery on a baby, that's wrong on every level.
The OP has posted a few questions about piercings without spam
bizarre bunch of posts....
It takes all sorts. Maybe the OP is a jewellery designer looking for inspiration :)
Babies are beautiful, why would you inflict baubles on them?
buy silver at auction
bargains to be had
think about £20 an ounce
The days are long gone when you gave a baby girl a silver bracelet as a christening gift. Anyone who has a baby's ears pierced should be charged with assault in my opinion.
It's a cultural thing...certainly not done in the UK.
"...certainly not done in the UK."

I respectfully disagree.
I absolutely detest seeing babies and toddlers with pierced ears. Abuse.
Sorry Douglas. It just is the very strong impression I get on here. Everyone froths at the mouth when this topic comes up.
You should never put jewellery on any baby as it could choke.
A search for 'baby jewellery uk' gives an idea of the range available.
Some babies born in the UK to 'travellers' and those with an Indian heritage have their ears pierced when very young and 30 years ago it became fashionable amongst some new parents to do the same but not so much now.
Theres plenty of it, though I'm guessing it's bought as a keepsake.
None. Babies being decorated for there parents enjoyment is just wrong.

1 2 Next Last