Tummy And Back Ache

smurfchops | 17:50 Wed 10th Jul 2013 | Body & Soul
I often get lower back ache but now I also have tummy ache all across lower tummy as if I am about to get a period. I went thru menopause 10 years ago so it's not that! Just feels heavy and bloated so with the back ache it's all very uncomfortable. No pain just dull ache.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by smurfchops. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

smurfy, a little more perhaps.How long have you had this "bloated" feeling?
Are you constipated and are your passing wind?
Bloated a couple of days. Constipation I put this down to statins. I have taken Lactulose and Fybogel today as well as beetroot juice and yes a bit of wind ..... Possibly more later due to what I have taken today ...
Doesn't sound a big deal smurfy, monitor the situation for a week or so and if it continues or gets worse, get back to us.
Ease of the wheat for a day or so and you'll probably be fine again. Sometimes some of us benefit from a rest from it.
By wheat do you mean Fybogel? I very rarely take it but thought it might help the situation ..
Maydup probably means all foods containing wheat such as bread,cakes,etc. Wheat can cause bloating in some people.
Atalanta.......what a "little ray of sunshine" .....
I wonder what Atalanta said ... Anyway all back to normal now folks, thanks for answers x

Tummy And Back Ache