Ab Page Keeps On

emmie | 11:05 Sat 15th May 2021 | Editor's Blog
dropping out. says can't reach that page, you have to wait, log out, then log in
again, this is happening more and more, any clues why?

Answers

I don't know the answer, emmie, but I type long responses in a Word document and copy and paste them into AB so that if there's a problem posting (which there sometimes is) I haven't lost my work. Just an idea for you.
11:15 Sat 15th May 2021
its annoying, particularly when having typed a response it drops out, and so you have lost that particular thread.
thanks Naomi, i am having problems with this on a daily sometimes hourly basis, i try to keep things as brief where possible. good plan
i might just do that.
This was a persistent problem with the old Internet Explorer. I can only suggest you try another browser and see if that makes any difference. Naomi's suggestion about typing your answer in Word first is a good one, especially if it's going to be a long answer.
jack, i use Microsoft edge, and this has started up in the last week or so - not for the first time though
will have to try and be brief then....
I would still try another browser just in case there is any improvement.
could do, though i find it somewhat confusing to keep swapping browers, will try it if the problem persists.
so far it hasn't happened today.. but its still early.
try Chrome - It's great IMV. (others may disagree!)
i don't think the problem is my browser.
10.19, As if anyone would disagree with you on A/B.

Ab Page Keeps On