Have you ever appeared in a film?

DirtyHabit | 16:37 Sun 11th Feb 2007 | Film
I have been an extra an a couple of films. Great fun seeing yourself on the big screen.Have you ever been in a film or movie? If so what was it called

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by DirtyHabit. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I was one of the crowd in the Olympics in International Velvet! Never actually spotted myself yet, but I know I was there. Got paid �5 aswell!
I am in Human Traffic, got paid to drink, smoke and dance in Cardiff for a few dyas whilst a student, great fun!
I have been in five films but they were all for foriegn production companies so I have only seen one. I had to import it and was called "Dot Kill" and I am in it twice, once as a dectective and once as a uniformed cop. Never made much money out of it but was great experience and something to bore the grandkids with. :-)
Hey Miss Inquiry, which scene were you in? In The George pub on City Road? Or Club x on Charles street?
A guy I worked with was a film extra. He ended up being the double for Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones and the The Last Crusade. Took me up to the set in Elstree and I ended up in the cave where the last scene was filmed.

My fifteen minutes....not.

When I retire I will sign up as an extra.
My cousin was an extra in the Bill!!!! I have been on tv a few times, but only on things like
Deal or No deal (audiance) or In the crowd at a football match ect!!
It was Club X, but it looked like the Emporium outside, next door to Kookai on the main street I think, i've not been back to Cardiff for years but used to love it there. Used to go to Reds a lot too back in the days of being a poor student and the wonderful Hippo club.

Have you ever appeared in a film?