Children in a will

Avatar Image
cassa333 | 10:13 Thu 07th Aug 2008 | Civil
2 Answers
When you write your will how do you say that your children will be the responsibility of a curtain person.

I assume you don't say 'To auntie maude I bequeth my children' but do they get parental responsibility or custody or gaurdianship?



1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by cassa333. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
In your will you would state something along the lines:

Auntie Maude (Maude Bloggs of 2 Albert Square, London) is to have legal guardianship of my children (names of children).
Question Author
Thank you

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Children in a will

Answer Question >>