Donate SIGN UP

Name For A Type Of Pump Bottle...?

Avatar Image
joko | 14:20 Sun 06th Aug 2023 | Body & Soul
11 Answers
Im looking for a pump bottle
but i want the type that is airtight & the inner container gets smaller with every pump.
the base moves upwards with every pump, to keep it airtight,
& to force the cream through the spout.
the sort used for thick cream, rather than runny lotion that works with the ordinary type.

I cant think what that would be called though, for a search term.

I tried 'pressure' but it just brought up garden sprayers.

Any ideas?

thanks :)


1 to 11 of 11rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by joko. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
A grease gun will do the job. Remove the bottom cap, fill with grease/cream, replace bottom cap and then pump out using the handle. Not elegant but will do the job. User Recommendation
15.05 "We're most of us aware of BS coming from politicians"
What a pity most of you weren't aware of the BS coming from politicians on
......June 23rd 2016..
15 14 sorry wrong thread
What's brexit got to do with this gulliver?
OK... sorted
That looks the same as what I posted at 14:31.

1 to 11 of 11rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Name For A Type Of Pump Bottle...?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.