Donate SIGN UP

What is the name of the lead I need?

Avatar Image
Nosha123 | 12:35 Tue 11th Jan 2011 | Technology
5 Answers
OK this is going to be a hard one...

I need to find a new lead for my Pentax Digital SLR camera.... I need the lead that plugs the camera into my Mac at home to transfer the photos off the memory card.

I thought it connected to the iMac via a Mini USB - well it looks almost exactly like one.. BUT the Mini USB end is too small.

What is the name of the lead I need? I know its a USB one end (for the iMac) but I dont know what the other end is called!


1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Nosha123. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
have a look and play match the picture :)


then you'll just need a typeA to {whatever type}
Question Author
wonderful thanks Chuck!!
Why not just get a card reader?
Why not phone the Co' up? they're very helpful. Phone No/ at back of manuel.
I was wondering when someone would point that option out mjwman.

This one is slightly different to the one I have, it doesn't have 'xc' written on it but I've used it for years and I only paid 98p for it at the time!

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What is the name of the lead I need?

Answer Question >>