Using my Mac in the USA

Avatar Image
monkeychoo | 08:07 Wed 14th Feb 2007 | Technology
1 Answers
Im off to America in a couple of weeks for a months jaunt around the states - I really want to take my Powerbook with me as Ill be taking lots of photos with my digital camera and will need to upload them. The problem is I know the voltage will be different but Im not sure what I need to buy to rectify this (apart from the two pin converter to fit the thing into a socket!), can I purchase a new power cable from america and use that, or do I need a transformer?


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by monkeychoo. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Have a look at the label. It'll tell you what voltage it works on. If it says '110/240v' (or 120/230v) then all you'll need is the two-pin adaptor.

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

Using my Mac in the USA

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.