Donate SIGN UP

money/change bottle

Avatar Image
what..the? | 14:13 Thu 29th Nov 2007 | Shopping & Style
5 Answers
I want one of those huge fake plastic bear bottles that you can put your spare change in, but I cannot find one in the shops since I have been looking...that is always the way isn't it! lol Has anyone by chance seen one in a highstreet store???


1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by what..the?. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
i had the same problem a couple of months ago. couldnt find one anywhere. i gave up looking in the end. but what i did find in a cheap highstreet shop-one of those that sells all odd bits and bobs- was a money tin. they came in a variety of sizes and was made to look like a ten, twenty or five pound note was wrapped round them! look pretty good and hold alot of coins!!!
Question Author
Thanks, I might have to 'make do' well, you just have to give up after awhile
Hey What,

I bought a really large whiskey bottle in a charity shop that I use for spare change.

Charity shops are brill for that kind of thing.

BB xx
i have seen a few on ebay!
a bit expensive for what they are! but the coca cola plastic ones are under a �10!
Question Author
great thanks for all the answers

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

money/change bottle

Answer Question >>

Related Questions