fingerless mitten gloves

Avatar Image
Sally | 14:47 Tue 13th Dec 2005 | Shopping & Style
2 Answers

I am looking for a pair of knitted ladies fingerless mitten gloves. These are fingerless gloves with a mitten bit that pulls over the ends of ya fingers. anyone know where I can get some????


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Sally. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
im sure accessorize have them.
I got mine from accessorize.. think they also do them in monsoon.

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

fingerless mitten gloves

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.