registering an imported vespa scooter in the uk

Avatar Image
craftycrofty | 20:15 Tue 05th Jul 2005 | Motoring
3 Answers

does anyone know what i need to reregister my 150 sprint 1968 vespa scooter? it was imported from vietnam and has had a full restoration job. i have put 12 months m.o.t. on her and got her insured the only other paperwork i have is a certificate of deletion of registration from vietnam. is this all i need to take with me to dvla? any help much appreciated


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by craftycrofty. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Your local Post Office will be able to tell you
-- answer removed --

i recently made a similar enquiry about a vespa from italy and the documents you will need come from the dvla. if you ring them up they will send you all that you need to register it.

all they said i needed for my bike was a document prooving the age of the behicle to register it in the UK.

hope this helps

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

registering an imported vespa scooter in the uk

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.