Donate SIGN UP

Advice With Spanish Criminal Law

Avatar Image
sunshine50 | 23:58 Tue 19th Dec 2023 | Law
2 Answers

A friend was arrested in spain for a domestic violence incident, he now has a conviction for donestic abuse and has been told he can't enter Spain for 3 years but none of this is linked to the UK. is any one able to advise if this transfers to the UK ie on his PNC or show on a DBS. 



1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by sunshine50. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

There is not a straightforward yes or no answer

DBS is unable to access criminal records held overseas, so a DBS check may not provide a complete view of an applicant's criminal record, if they have lived outside of the UK. Employers should ensure that they have access to all of the information available to them, to make safer recruitment decisions.

PNC dont know

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Advice With Spanish Criminal Law

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.