Career Guidance

Avatar Image
Muskan7417 | 13:12 Mon 11th Feb 2019 | Jobs & Education
3 Answers
I have completed my 12 (pcmc) with 68% .Currently I'm doing BCA (1st year) from a private institude that is in my city itself..I'm not satisfied from my college as it has no value! I mean I want a decent college at low fee ,and also I've lill wish of doing btech from a good college !
So I've these options--
1)Apply for bca from good clg and do it again from 1st year(How can I?)
2)Apply for btech
3) Persue bca from same college

What should I do?


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Muskan7417. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I don't recognise the terms you are using which makes me think you are not in the UK.

This is a UK site, so answers here may not be relevant to you.
-- answer removed --
-- answer removed --

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Career Guidance

Answer Question >>