Donate SIGN UP

management companies for flats

Avatar Image
Southsider | 17:31 Sat 10th Jun 2006 | Home & Garden
1 Answers
We have a Residents' Committee that runs our block of flats, but recently it's been pretty wasteful of our funds and has not been consulting residents. Now some residents are calling for a management company to be brought in to take over. Does anyone have any advice or tips about what we should be looking for, or any good ideas about other routes we could take?


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Southsider. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Its not called Mainstay Residential Ltd by any chance ? ! Ours is bloody useless.

If enough of you get together you have the legal right to boot them out & get a new firm in. A high street solicitor who deals in L&T work should be able to sort things for you.

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

management companies for flats

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.