Donate SIGN UP

What Are They Called?

Avatar Image
NoseyNose | 00:51 Tue 07th Nov 2023 | Food & Drink
4 Answers

I am looking(on Amazon), for something that I would call a "Toast Stencil"

They are plastic,and you press them into untoasted bread.When the toast is done,it makes a message or a picture on the toast.

I can't find them (but I am sure there are some)as I think that I am not looking under the correct name.

Can anyone suggest anything.

Thank You.



1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by NoseyNose. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Toast stamp? 

Branding iron ???

toast stamps is correct.;sca_esv=579969189&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB958GB958&ei=kn1JZZG-AqGU9u8Phq6FmAQ&ved=0ahUKEwiRz7aCyrCCAxUhiv0HHQZXAUMQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=+toast+stamps&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiDSB0b2FzdCBzdGFtcHMyBRAAGIAEMggQABgWGB4YCjIIEAAYigUYhgMyCBAAGIoFGIYDSMMnUKAJWIogcAF4AJABAZgBtAGgAagGqgEDMy40uAEDyAEA-AEBwgIIEAAYgAQYsAPCAgsQABiKBRiGAxiwA8ICBhAAGAcYHsICCBAAGIoFGJECwgIIEAAYFhgeGA_CAgYQABgWGB7iAwQYASBBiAYBkAYE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#ip=1

Question Author


A big big Thank You.

Because of your answer I have now managed to buy some "Toast Stamps"(and funny ones at that).

So my breakfasts etc will now be much brighter!


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

What Are They Called?

Answer Question >>