Hmrc Website

Avatar Image
ro2124 | 17:19 Wed 22nd Nov 2017 | Business & Finance
1 Answers

Anyone dealt with HMRC  website who can give some advice?
the website is very comprehensive but confusing there are so many options to choose from its difficult to know which one to use.
basically the matter is regarding a refund of tax.

recently received a lump sum from a pension investment payment,  which was subject to tax.
but the pension  company informed me as I am living outside of UK I am entitled to a refund of that tax.
I've looked forward and backwards through that website but I can't see any  options ,that deal with that particular matter
so be grateful regarding any advice how to deal with that and perhaps which form one has to use.


Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ro2124. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
The form you need to use will depend upon the exact nature of the pension-related payment you received. See if any of those mentioned here fit your circumstances:

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

Hmrc Website

Answer Question >>