I need some advice about std's

Avatar Image
Sanesarah | 15:47 Fri 14th Oct 2011 | Health & Fitness
7 Answers
There's this guy i really liked and have been trying to go out with him forever and eventually got him and we slept together unprotected more than once.
I Started itching, mainly around the genital area 2 weeks ago.

Itching has got worse and worse, tried using a nit comb over a piece of paper but found nothing. At some stage I must have scratched my eyebrow and head maybe during sleep) and think may have spread as now have itchy eyebrows and and itchy scalp.

Bought some Derbac M from the chemist today, as this can be used for nits, scabies and crabs. Thought I could just say it was for nits, anyway the woman in the chemist was really loud, waving it around, telling me loudly that her nephews have had nits 3 times and it works. It has large writing on the front ' For the treatment of Head lice, scabies and CRABS' I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

Anyway, used as directed, put still the same, itchy. May have to bite the bullet and go to doc's.

My gp is best friends with my dad and they are strict christians so i don't know what to do, please help.


1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Sanesarah. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Go to your local GUM clinic.
They're totally confidential.
Your GP has a duty of care to you and is subject to the same confidenitality protocols to all his patients regardless of who is best friend is. If you are still worried, go to a GUM clinic.
Also you need to tell the guy
If it's JUST itching with no discharge or sores, then it is unlikely to be due to an STD.

I agree with ladyalex.
Yes .. Go to one of those clinics .. you can search your local health authority for their location. I wouldn't car a jot about it .. Thousands of folk get this problem occasionally .. not just you .. the only person in the world!
In the interim .. Remove the garden!
-- answer removed --
Sounds like it could be a severe bout of Thrush. As others said go to the Hospital's GUM (Genito Urinary Medicine) clinic and they will do a variety of swabs.

1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Do you know the answer?

I need some advice about std's

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.