Travel plugs

Avatar Image
SMP | 20:59 Tue 11th Jan 2011 | Travel
3 Answers
Daughter travelling to Egypt end of the month and would like to know what sort of travel pulg she needs to take. Had a look at some but they don't mention Egypt. She is stressing that she will not be able to use her straighteners LOL.



1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by SMP. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Egypt uses a nominal 220V supply (which, for all practical purposes, is the same as our nominal 230V supply) at 50Hz (the same as us). The plugs are illustrated here:

Wow, I couldn help but sit up to this: The Isle of Man uses the international standard (see the list)! Very impressive.
Question Author

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Travel plugs

Answer Question >>