Donate SIGN UP

Amazon Alexa Device - What Was It Called?

Avatar Image
barry1010 | 18:03 Sat 06th Apr 2024 | Technology
7 Answers

Amazon was selling an Alexa speaker that plugged directly in to the socket, no cable.  Not like a dot, echo but it was a speaker.

I think my mind has frazzled, I can't find any mention of it.  Does anyone know?



1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by barry1010. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Check out the list of Alexa-supported devices here.  (You'll need to click 'Show').  Maybe something will ring a bell for you?:

echo pop?

If you looked at it on Amazon, you can check your browsing history.

Question Author

Thanks, it's not listed on there, Buen.  It was very cheap when it was released, about £10-£15.

It is a speaker that looks like a white plastic box with a grid for the speaker that plugs directly in to the plug socket and lives there.  Sadly it doesn't have a 'through' plug so is constantly taking up a socket.  Like a smart plug but with a speaker.

Question Author

Good idea, Corby, I'll check that out

Question Author

Thanks for your help, all - this is it, it was selling for as little as £5 but appears to be discontinued.  Selling for silly money second hand on other sites User Recommendation?

-- answer removed --

1 to 7 of 7rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Amazon Alexa Device - What Was It Called?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.