Double Earphone Socket/Converter

Avatar Image
Wispy68 | 22:43 Wed 25th Aug 2004 | Music
4 Answers
I used to have a socket/converter, which would plug into my personal CD player and enable two people to listen to the same CD, each with their own earphones. I would like to buy another one, but haven't had much luck so far. Does anyone know whether they are still made and who sells them? Many thanks!


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Wispy68. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Hi Nicola Maplins still sell them heres a link for the site. type RK58N into the product search box and it should show what you require.
sorry link didnt work so here is a working one
Question Author
Jack, thank you very much for your quick response. I'm really pleased I'll be able to get hold of another one. I gave my old one to two mates when they went back to New Zealand and thought I'd never see one again!! Cheers.
Belkin makes one marketed as an mp3 player accessory but it should work for most standard music devices. It can be found on and I saw them at Target stores in the USA

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Double Earphone Socket/Converter

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.