Donate SIGN UP

new central locking fob?? or how to overide immobiliser

Avatar Image
rhylie | 21:07 Tue 01st Aug 2006 | Motoring
4 Answers
Hi there i have a 97 chrysler neon but the central locking/immobiliser fob has ceased to work.Has anyone any ideas on where to get a replacement fob or how i could by pass the immobiliser to get the car to start??

urgently need help thanks in advance


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by rhylie. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Regrettably, the only way which you're likely to get a quick solution to your problem is to contact a Chrysler dealer. It's a common problem, so it shouldn't take long to sort out, but it's annoying to have to pay main dealer prices when the fault is simply the failure of a small battery which will have cost less than 5p to manufacture.

Find your local dealers here: spx?ID=251,0,,,&m=

Surely you have tried a new battery, available even from halfords, if you have and it does not work then as Buenchico says a main dealer is the only thing left.
I just found out about this site - they may be able to help you.
I'ver also read that it is possible to bypass the immobiliser by removing a fuse, but I don't know anymore than that or exactly how you go about it.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

new central locking fob?? or how to overide immobiliser

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.