Donate SIGN UP

false statement made to polce

Avatar Image
alkwak | 22:02 Fri 13th Feb 2009 | Law
0 Answers
A person made a false statement to the police and i was arrested for something i said i denied and produced recording no charges made against me i have had serious depression since not been able to work run out of funding for civil action what else can i do


rss feed

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, alkwak will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
There are no answers available for this question.

rss feed

Do you know the answer?

false statement made to polce

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.