Donate SIGN UP

another electrical question - circuit breakers

Avatar Image
ChuffingHell | 18:40 Sun 15th Jul 2007 | How it Works
4 Answers
Following on from an earlier question, does anyone know of any suppliers of 45 amp circuit breakers? They all seem to be 40 or 50.


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ChuffingHell. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Question Author
sorry, I probably also need to add; an MCB, type C.

MK Sentry do them. Hager and Wylex do not. It is going to depend on whose Consumer Unit you have.
merlin gerin do a single pole c45 mcb.
Question Author
Thanks for your answers guys (and Ray for his earlier).

Our electrician has said that - having lookled at his regs book - the cable put down will actually carry the required ampage beyond that of the breaker currently in situ (50amp), so the problem is no more.

It all seems awfully complicated.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

another electrical question - circuit breakers

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.