Central Heating kitchen plinth heaters

Avatar Image
Jules001 | 00:08 Fri 13th Jan 2012 | Home & Garden
4 Answers
We are in the process of planning a new kitchen and would like to remove our existing radiator in order to get some more units in. The area in question is not wide enough for standard base units, so we are possibly going to use some wall units and add legs and a plinth. We would like to install a central heating kitchen plinth heater, but can only find the height and width measurements of the heater unit and cannot find the depth, as this is going to be fairly crucial to our planning, is there anyone out there who knows how deep these heater units are please?


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Jules001. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I have an electric fan plinth heater in my kitchen and the cover is 5" deep if that is any help
Electric ones are generally around 300mm deep at the most.
Ones that run off the central heating system usually 400-500mm. They don't usually present any problems under a standard 600mm deep unit.
Question Author
thank you, will pass the info on to the kitchen planner aka Mr Jules.
Can't help directly but it may be useful for internet searches to also look for 'kickspace heaters' as this is an alternative name for them.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Central Heating kitchen plinth heaters

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.