Donate SIGN UP

confectioner`s sugar

Avatar Image
eah | 00:07 Tue 04th Mar 2008 | Food & Drink
3 Answers
I`ve got a recipe for fudge which uses confectioner`s sugar....what is this please?Many thanks..eah

Just seen an answer below and it said powdered but surely that can`t be icing for a fudge recipe?


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by eah. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Yes, it is (icing sugar).

Is your recipe American? In the US, it is known variously as powdered sugar or confectioners' sugar. Here in the UK (and in Canada, apparently) it is just known as plain old icing sugar.
ditto-icing sugar
Question Author
Thank you both ...yes it`s american....just a bit surprised as I thought you`d use normal sugar�!

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

confectioner`s sugar

Answer Question >>

Related Questions