Slipped In Shower 2 Weeks Ago.till In Great Pain

Avatar Image
lilacben | 15:26 Sat 27th Apr 2019 | Health & Fitness
5 Answers
the ambulance people told me I had broken some ribs in my back...can only take paracetamols but they are not touching the pain. .
cant take i ibuprofen or Distalgestic or codeine...what else can i get.? how much longer are they going to hurt so much ,


1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lilacben. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
If my back injury is anything to by it takes ages to heal.
I seem to remember from surgery that Voltarol (diclofenac) is good for bone pain BUT read the contraindications as it's an NSAID like ibuprofen and use for minimum time. Tramadol is another stronger painkiller -mild opioid. You should really be speaking to your GP about which are safe and appropriate for you, to get a prescription.
yes, see your GP, you may need something stronger than you can buy over the counter.
Why can't you take Ibuprofen?
Question Author
Hi Sqad.. I have asthma also it upsets my stomache even with food.. The doctor has given me Tramodol now as well as paracetamols but told me to only take 1 three times a day.... but they dont seem to work either... the shooting pains are terrible as well as a dull ache...

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Slipped In Shower 2 Weeks Ago.till In Great Pain

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.