The Bible

Can anyone tell me where i can find the reading that is often read at weddings? It is something to do with
'what am i without love?' - i thought it was in the book of corinithians, or Luke? I need a reading for my son's wedding - as his wife to be is very ill it has to be a special one - can anyone suggest anything? thanks
07:59 Fri 17th Aug 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Princess Sue. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

St Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, here.
Thank you Heathfield - this is what I was looking for. Bless You!