Can You Make Your Drinks Cooler In 5 To 10 Minutes Using An Electric Drill And A Bowl Of Ice Water?

the_master1124ya | 10:25 Sat 26th Mar 2022 | Science
There should be some kind of Drill bit with a claw attatched to it. Just put your can/bottle of soda or beverage in the claw, and then use the drill while dipping the drink in an ice cold bath! will it work?

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by the_master1124ya. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It might have been a plan, if the fridge hadn't been invented.

And ice grew at the roadside.

And electric drills weren't so heavy.

And you didn't have to carry a bowl everywhere.
And a bath, Doooogie!
I don't see why a spinning can would cool more rapidly than one that is simply put in the ice water and left for 5 to 10 minutes.
must buy myself an electric drill . . .
The can of carbonated drink is spinning around in cold water and then you're going to open it...while standing several metres away I hope!
^ the original "soda fountain"?
Talk about a Heath Robinson! Just bung them in a freezer till they are cold enough!
right, i've ordered my drill, how do i produce an ice cold bath?
//while dipping the drink in an ice cold bath! will it work?//

And to get the ice cold bath , you've put in some ice cubes from the freezer
lol
Give up my friend

Your idea isn't going to be akin to the invention of the wheel :-)
having rethought it, i've cancelled the drill order
I try not to mix water and electricity when thinking up things to do when I get bored.

Unless the intention is to get a Darwin Award.
:-)
are you radio?