Help! Cant view email.

I am trying to view an email from Monarch which has all the details of flights I have booked. It just shows as a blank page with no option to allow to view anything. I cant access my booking reference to print tickets or anything. What do I do?!
15:10 Mon 23rd Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tigwig. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Give them a call and/or press reply on the email header and tell them there is nothing to see.
Is it hotmail?
No its yahoo. I got sent the email ages ago when booking the flights. I'm sure I've viewed it before but now I want to print out tickets I cant! I've emailed them so will see if they get back to me.