The Question!

Dumb as a box of Rocks
A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF REPRESENTATION WE HAVE IN parliment.:

A noted psychiatrist was a guest speaker at an academic function where Edwina Curry happened to appear. Ms Curry took the opportunity to flatter the good doctor a bit and asked him a question with which he was most at ease.

'Would you mind telling me, Doctor,' she asked, 'how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied. 'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer with no trouble. If the person hesitates, that puts you on the track..'

'What sort of question?' asked Ms Curry
Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?''

Curry thought a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know
much about history.'
13:49 Sat 09th Apr 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Jemisa. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.