British library newspapers

The British Library newspaper site is well worth a look.I've already found six articles relating to ancestors.

http://www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk/
10:44 Wed 30th Nov 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by sigma. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

thanks for posting
I'd heard they had been put on line by the British Library, but don't you have to pay to see each article though ? Sounds like something that'd soon add up to quite an amount.
You pay for time + image rather than just image.It's £6.95 for two days and 500 credits @ 5 credits per page
Ah, I see. I suppose it is controllable then; but that sort of pricing is why I went with 'Ancestry' who grab a monthly fee and then all is available. (Not that I've used them much lately, done very little since the GRO started amusing themselves by folding buyer's precious certificates.)