I'm pregnant!!!!

I want to shout it from the roof tops! After many posts on here looking for help and support, husband and i are pregnant after 2 yrs and 3 months of trying! After endless blood and hormone tests, sperm tests and invasive surgery, i randomly fell pregnant. So excited i could burst! 13 week scan shows everything is OK. Just wanted to share ;)
20:18 Tue 08th Nov 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lorla. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 3 Next Last

congratulations, lorla :)
What fantastic news, good luck xx
congratulation lorla, thats smashing news, bet your shouting it from the rooftops x lol
Excellent news, lorla - celebration time! Take care of yourself now!
aren't you just the cleverest couple in the whole world!!!!! many congratualations and good wishes for the future.
Brilliant news, lorla...... I'm very happy for you both and many, many congratulations. :0) x
What fabulous news - many congratulations ♥
Congratulations!!! It's just the best thing ever, make sure hubby looks after you now :)))
Well done and all the best.
Lovely news and well done you two. Best wishes.
congratulations :-)
Congratulations to you both :) x
Awww, bless your little heart, your excitement bounces off the page ;-)

Congratulations, keep us updated!
Congratulations. X x
wow, congrats! what a great result after waiting so long xx
Many congratulations!! Pleeeeease don't find out what you are having!! It ruins everything.... its the only surprise after all that time and energy in labour!!!
thats great news! So despite all the tests etc, you conceived naturally?
blinkin heck, 4get, i posted on this thread earlier and yet my heart still jumped when i saw your name under it in latest posts lol x
Well done, many congrats!

2 3 Next Last