stgk

i give up. what's the military slang for bread? five letters.
14:57 Sun 30th Sep 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by sincnoel. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Tommy
Does this fit ?

Rooty

(military slang) noun bread.

I've been struggling with this too and Tommy doesn't fit in with anything else I have got. R?O?? . ( R from Coburg and O from Tiepolo) Am I way off beam here?
OOps just found your answer SpiderPig which fits very well. Many thanks.
Thank you, SpiderP{ig. That would seem to fit the bill. It is extremely obscure, though.
That's confirms the entry in my Chambers CD-Rom. dictionary.

Apologies - with no letters, I went with what I knew
No probs, Lie-in King. Thank you, anyway.