make or model of car

can anyone help me please by finding a make or model of car in the following sentence "Looking out of the window i saw a blue tit and several great tits on the bird feeders " thanks for any help
16:43 Sun 25th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by jim45. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Titan?
Yes Nissan Titan
Hello again Quinie - still trying to think of your home town - Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Aberdeen?
(Nissan) Titan looks good as suggested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Titan
As per quinie - Nissan Titan is a US produced SUV

http://www.nissanusa.com/titan/
Hi,Banffer,not on the coast-seat of the Gordons?
thanks everyone ,i can post another one off now ,i'm running out of quizzes to do ,hope the quiz site is back soon .