the budget

i`ve been told road tax went up from 1`st April as a result of the recent budget,although not mentioned in the budget speech, can anyone confirm this and by how much it went up.
12:27 Mon 04th Apr 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tballrossi. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Related Questions He says that...." the counter-terrorism budget was being increased and more money would be spent on defence " Would he be saying this if the Paris...
Will the events across the channel scupper plans to slash policing budgets?
I've finally got round to getting one and am after some ideas, preferably not too pricy budget wise. I fancy trying a recipe out at the weekend so I can be around for most of the time so I can...
Been looking around to change my car next years as its 10 years old and getting more unreliable. I'm in the market for a 5 door hatchback, diesel around 2L engine size. I've looked at the Astra, Leon,...
I'm getting bored with my diet, anyone got any recipes to spice it up? Money is a bit tight at the moment but I still manage to eat well by shopping around. I can buy 2 carrier bags full of fruit, veg... This money could have been better spent...