all new ford focus

Hi All
I am considering buying the all new ford focus 1.6 automatic petrol.
Can anybody tell me what fuel consumption i could expect to get from this as an average combined figure as the brochures seem to be confusing with there figures.
I look forward to hearing from you /
Thanks
11:19 Fri 02nd Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by roizee2009. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Google the cars details Roizee, it should give you all the Info you need.
if you are set on this engine size OK but have heard that the 1.6 is under powered and sluggish.
fuel consumption against manyfacturers figures is down too HOW you drive not what you drive