Jessie Wallace

What a miserable hag Jessie Wallace is. Saw her shopping locally this week and she couldn't have the decency to look at or speak to shop workers, couldn't wait to get out of the shop, what a rude person. No wonder boyfriend was sexting someone else. He had a lucky escape.
10:52 Thu 23rd Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by smurfchops. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

First Previous 1 2

Oh dear have a go at smurfie again ... am I the only grumpy person amongst all ABers? I will have to try and turn over a new leaf ....
That's the spirit........
At last! ;)
step away from any female celebs ;)
Shall I be nice, really ?? No more nasties ?? I am smiling now ...
yes that would be nice.
Yes please smurfchops! ;)
Ok I'll try ...
Don't feel bad! Some celebs do not meet the image that is sometimes painted of them. I once had an encounter with a much loved person who was a right potty mouth and up herself big time. Not saying who.

First Previous 1 2