Fire on the Amazon

Hi all, just watched the above movie, a Sandra Bullock early release, and at the end of the film while the credits are rolling there is a song sung by a woman . Now I have conducted a search to no avail I wondered if anyone else knew who sang the closing song ?
14:36 Sun 23rd Oct 2011
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by flump1. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I've done a bit of digging for you and apparently it's called Secret Sanctuary by Odette Springer. It appears to have been used in another film too.
You can listen to it here:

Hopefully it's the one you're after, if not let me know and I'll see if I can assist you further.
Philtaz , thank you so very much, that is the one indeed !
You're welcome, that's what we're here for. I tried to find it on youTube, iTunes and Amazon, all to no avail I'm afraid. It must be quite difficult to come by.